Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Brag IV

Chiesa degli Artisti (one on left) - piazza del Popolo

Today i recieved some good news. Finally i have the dates for my exhibition at the Chiesa degli Artisti, Piazza del popolo, Rome. It will be held during the first couple of weeks of October 2008. So, in fourteen months time i shall be exhibiting in the eternal city. For those of you who think that 14 months is a long time, let me assure you it is not. This means that I have to prepare 3 paitings a month for the next 10 months, without counting the works i still have to prepare for my upcoming exhibition which will be held on the 29th of September 2007, Art...e, Gozo.

I rarely mention people on this blog but today i have to make an exception. I have to thank Stefania Marassi and Alberto Palmieri for their help in making this exhibition possible. Without their contribution the exhibition in Rome would not materialise. Thanks guys, much obliged.

1 comment:

Pierre J. Mejlak said...

Bertu ta' l-Angli f'Ruma. Lussu. Nixtieq inkun hemm.